Core Subject: Sustainable finance
Length: Approximately 3-4 hours
- – Self-guided course
- – Readings
- – Assessments
- – IIX Institute digital credential
Course Access Period: 90 days
Group rates available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
The world is becoming more digitally connected than ever before but what will this mean for the finance industry? And how can we stay ahead of the curve and adapt these emerging technologies for our needs? In this course, discover the essentials of financial innovation and learn how best to use it to produce optimal results. By the end of the course, you will have a foundational understanding of innovation in the financial sector and the emerging trends in fintech.
- – Appreciate and understand the general context of FinTech, rationale, and role of innovation in the financial sector
- – Learn about basic tools that can be used to assess financial innovations
- – Identify key trends in fintech in particular with respect to the investment opportunities being created and the business management threats being encountered
Who should enroll?
- – Early- to mid- career professionals looking to learn more about the rapidly growing FinTech space
- – Investors, corporate and financial professionals interested in uncovering potential business opportunities and threats that innovation has given rise to
- – Entrepreneurs who hope to gain insights into the latest developments of the space that can help improve and scale their business operations
Learn from the most recognized innovators in the space
Jumpstart your career in sustainability and discover new answers to old problems
Learn anytime, anywhere with unimitated access for 90 days
Earn a verified digital credential from the IIX Institute that can be used as evidence of knowledge acquired
Module 1: Contextualizing Financial Innovation
Module 2: Understanding where Financial Innovation is Today
Module 3: Navigating Financial Innovation from 2021- 2025
Dr. Rocky Lee
Finance, Technology and Innovation Specialist
Dr. Rocky Lee currently works and conducts research in the areas of strategic and financial innovation, technology commercialization, investment and forecasting analytics, and inter-disciplinary learning and knowledge management. Dr. Lee’s international business career started with the management consultancies Corporate Decisions, Inc. (now Oliver Wyman) and Bain & Company followed by corporate and executive roles in the Fortune500 and FTSE100. Dr. Lee has also consulted to the World Bank Group in Washington DC and the Asian Development Bank in Manila as well as advised multiple technology and services start-ups, including several he co-founded. His professional expertise covers multiple sectors including financial services, health care, education, and consumer goods, and his in-market and project work has spanned all six continents. Dr. Lee earned his PhD and his MBA from The Wharton School, and his AB with Honors from Harvard University.
How can I make a payment?
Payments can be made online at IIX Institute using Stripe. If you would prefer to pay using other methods (e.g., bank transfer, PayPal, cheque) please contact email@example.com. All payments must be received in full prior to accessing the course.
I am unable to make the full payment. Can I pay by installments?
Should you have difficulties making the full payment upfront, please contact the program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.
How long can I access the course for?
You can access all course content for 90 days from the date of purchase. If you do not complete the course in that period, contact our team at email@example.com for extensions.
How do I get the IIX Institute digital credential for this online course?
Upon passing the final assessment (minimum score 70%), you will receive a digital credential from the IIX Institute.