- Structure: 6 Hours of Online Curriculum + Half-Day In-Person Session
- Date: Summer 2019
- Level: Intermediate
- Registrations now closed
Scaling a company is never an easy feat. Scaling a company’s operations while also growing its impact is even more of a challenge. Whether you are a social entrepreneur ready to scale your innovative solution or an organization eager to invest in the rapidly-growing impact investing space, it is crucial to understand the unique impact investing opportunities available today and the specific process of investing in high-impact enterprises that value the growth of their social or environmental returns alongside growth in profit.
In this masterclass, learn straight from IIX’s Managing Director and Portfolio Manager, Robert Kraybill about the capital raise process specific to impact enterprises. To date, under Professor Kraybill’s leadership, IIX has supported the growth of over 150 high-impact enterprises including closing 50 deals and mobilizing over $127 million of impact investment capital. This class will pull case studies from IIX’s decade-long track record to provide practical expertise and a capital raise toolkit to participants.
The masterclass is a blended learning program composed of a three-part online module followed by a half-day in-person workshop in Singapore led by Professor Robert Kraybill.
What You’ll Learn
- Why capital raise is important for enterprises at different stages of growth
- The various types of investment capital available for impact enterprises
- Where to find the investors in impact investing and how to understand your investor
- The steps of the capital raise process including those with are unique for impact enterprises
- How enterprises should prepare to raise capital and what their investor will be looking for
- How to avoid common mistakes in the impact investing process
Who Should Apply
- Impact Entrepreneurs wanting to best navigate the impact investment space effectively and gain the know-how to scale your business
- Early-Career Investors and Financial Professionals eager to learn about the capital raise process unique to impact investing
- Corporate professionals, foundations & non-profits interested in gaining a quick financial foundation of capital raise to effectively participate in the impact investing space.