- Length: 6-10 hours
- Structure: Online
- Level: Beginner
This course is not yet open for registration. Register to be notified when this course is available.
Are you eager to find a balance between financial sustainability and making an impact? Do you feel intrigued by the power of finance to do good? Impact Investing is the place for you, and there is no better way to learn about it than from an experienced practitioner and thought-leader in the space.
Over the course of two-weeks, we will walk you through the main concepts and theories, current landscape, market trends, key players and challenges of impact investing. At the end of two weeks, you will be equipped with the knowledge and motivation that you need to navigate this rapidly growing field.
- Course structure: Each chapter requires 3-5 hours of your time. We recommend taking the course in 2 consecutive weeks, devoting 3-5 hours each week. Each chapter will include a course reading. We encourage you to take the time to read the full reports assigned. To assist you with getting the most out of these readings, we have provided you with a 1-page summary of each reading with includes key takeaways and some critical thinking questions.
- What if I have questions along the way? If you encounter any complications or questions throughout the course, do not hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, feel free to use the courses discussion board to collect insights from others who are enrolled in this course.
What You’ll Learn
- A general overview of the impact investing landscape and value chain
- Explore trends in impact investing, with a spotlight on Asia
- Outline the key impact investing ecosystem players and their positioning
- Discuss the challenges facing the impact investing movement and how to engage with diverse ecosystem players to build the industry
Who Should Apply
- Investors/ Financial Professionals, Foundations & Non-Profits, and Corporate Professionals who want to chart their way forward in the impact investing ecosystem as informed professionals and practitioners
- Impact Entrepreneurs who want to tap into the impact investing space to unlock more purpose-driven capital to tackle the world’s most pressing challenges.
- Students and General Professionals who are curious about the potential of impact investing to create long-lasting and inclusive change