- Length: 3-5 hours
- Structure: Online
- Level: Beginner
- This course is not yet open for registration. Register to be notified when this course is available.
Play an active role in this rapidly growing movement by deepening your understanding of impact investing through this online short course!
This two-week course from the IIX Impact Institute, the educational arm of the Impact Investment Exchange (IIX), will help you navigate the impact investing landscape effectively and discover how finance can drive sustainable development across the globe. Throughout this course, you will learn about key players and trends in the space as well as how innovative financial structures and products can hold the key to connecting the the backstreets of underserved communities to the Wall Streets of the world. At the end of this course, you will emerge with a deepened understanding of impact investing and be better equipped as a thought-leader in innovative finance.
While this course is self-paced, expect each module to require on average 3-5 hours of your time. We have suggested certain pages within the suggested readings to review (see syllabus below). However, feel free to read the full reports to enhance your learning experience. If you encounter any complications or questions throughout the course, please feel free to contact us at ImpactInstitute@iixglobal.com
What You’ll Learn
- A general overview of the impact investing landscape
- Key actors and trends in the current impact investing space
- Honest practitioner insights about he sector’s main opportunities and challenges
- Current opportunities in the impact investing space related to women’s empowerment and gender equality (SDG 5 and SDG 11)
Who Should Apply
- Investors/ Financial Professionals, Foundations & Non-Profits, and Corporate Professionals curious to gain introductory knowledge about the current impact investing and innovative finance space
- Impact Entrepreneurs wanting to best navigate the impact investment space and leverage innovative finance opportunities to ignite your business
- Students and General Professionals interested in learning the fundamentals of impact investing and innovative finance