As the sustainable finance market matures and impact-driven business models become more mainstream, there is a need for more intrapreneurs who are ready to lead with purpose and defiant optimism to build a more sustainable future. In this course, you will learn about the conditions necessary to be a truly successful intrapreneur.
- – Build familiarity with ikigai, the Japanese concept for our ‘reason for being’
- – Discover what it means to develop a sense of purpose and meaning to your work
- – Gain insights into the key characteristics of a real changemaker and explore how you can scale your impact
Who should enroll?
- – Early- to mid- career professionals who hope to elevate their productivity and make their work more meaningful
- – Consultants who are looking to take on more proactive roles in their approaches to create lasting change
- – Financial and corporate professionals who are determined to find purpose and drive progress through their everyday work
Learn from the most recognized innovators in the space
Jumpstart your career in sustainability and discover new answers to old problems
Learn anytime, anywhere with unimitated access for 90 days
Professor Durreen Shahnaz
CEO and Founder, Impact Investment Exchange (IIX)
Prof. Durreen Shahnaz is a global leader of social impact and impact investing. Born in Bangladesh, Prof. Shahnaz has built an international track record as a social entrepreneur, banker, media executive, and academic at institutions, including Morgan Stanley (New York), Grameen Bank (Bangladesh), Hearst Magazines International (New York) and the National University of Singapore.
She is the recipient of the 2017 Oslo Business for Peace Award, often referred to as the ‘Nobel Prize for Business’, amongst numerous other awards.
How can I make a payment?
This course is free and does not require any payment.
How long can I access the course for?
You can access all course content for 90 days from the date of purchase. If you do not complete the course in that period, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for extensions.