The first-of-its-kind online Investment Readiness and Impact Assessment Course is open to everyone, anywhere in the world. As a global impact market builder, IIX is democratizing access to world-class business management education with a gender lens to help spur the development of high-impact enterprises that are innovating solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Your journey to scalability begins with access to human capital – the mastery of business acumen and technical skills for building financial models, business strategies and impact measurement. The lessons will draw from IIX’s decade of global experience as a pioneering practitioner and thought-leader of impact investing to provide you with a unique perspective of the current landscape of this rapidly-growing field.
- Learn about the landscape of impact investing
- Explore the important role of gender transformative businesses in women’s empowerment
- Understand the role of Impact Assessments in assisting in capital raise with a gender lens angle
- Outline the capital raise process and the financing options available at different growth stages
- Create business, financial and impact models with guided online instructions
- Change gendered power dynamics within your team to advance SDG 5 – Gender Equality – and boost organizational performance
- Define the metrics for social value creation and apply IIX’s proprietary assessment methodology
- Understand impact investing mechanisms and capital raise processes