The first-of-its-kind, free online Investment Readiness and Impact Assessment Course is open to everyone, anywhere in the world. As a global impact market builder, IIX is democratizing access to world-class business management education with a gender lens to help spur the development of high-impact enterprises that are innovating solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Your journey to scalability begins with access to human capital – the mastery of business acumen and technical skills for building financial models, business strategies and impact measurement. The lessons will draw from IIX’s decade of global experience as a pioneering practitioner and thought-leader of impact investing to provide you with a unique perspective of the current landscape of this rapidly-growing field.
- Learn about the landscape of impact investing
- Explore the important role of gender transformative businesses in women’s empowerment
- Understand the role of Impact Assessments in assisting in capital raise with a gender lens angle
- Outline the capital raise process and the financing options available at different growth stages
- Create business, financial and impact models with guided online instructions
- Change gendered power dynamics within your team to advance SDG 5 – Gender Equality – and boost organizational performance
- Define the metrics for social value creation and apply IIX’s proprietary assessment methodology
- Understand impact investing mechanisms and capital raise processes
- Can I take this course?
Anyone – whether you have business idea or currently operate a business – from anywhere in the world – whether you reside in Asia or Africa – is eligible to take the Investment Readiness and Impact Assessment Course.
- How much do I have to pay?
The online course is offered entirely for free.
- How long does this course take?
This course takes approximately 3.5 hours to complete. Please note that access to the course expires on 26th of September, 2019 at 11:59 SGT affecting those intending to apply for the Future 500 Fellowship Program.
- What if I need more time to complete this course?
The online course will be run on-demand and has open enrolment – which means that there is no time limit placed on the courses and you may access it at any time to provide you with ease of flexibility.
- Must I complete the assignments that come with this course?
You are required to complete the assignments as part of the Future 500 Fellowship Program as they are a prerequisite. For participants who do not intend to apply, we welcome you to take the online course with no commitment to completing the assignments.
- Am I eligible for the Future 500 Fellowship after I complete this course?
Application for the Future 500 Fellowship Program requires submission of both completed assignments – business plan and financial model. However, you will still be subject to the eligibility criteria of the Fellowship.
- Can more than 1 person from my organization take this course?
Yes, we allow more than 1 individual from your organization to enrol in the Investment Readiness and Impact Assessment Course. This is a great way for you to deepen your engagement with us as we strongly advocate knowledge-sharing.