For those seeking to dive deeper into the concepts of impact investing and gender lens investing, the Investing in Inclusion Masterclass will guide you through an overview of the key topics in the impact investing space with a gender lens – impact measurement, capital raise, building an enabling environment. Working professionals access premier content and excerpts from IIX Institute’s full Executive Certificate Program, suited to a two-day learning journey.
- Study the fundamentals of Impact Investing and explore the role of the expanding market for gender lens investing
- Learn about measuring the impact of your organization, whether it is a CSR program, an impact enterprise, or a charity
- Explore tools for unlocking more capital for sustainable development and building an enabling environment
- Define impact investing and its role in achieving the SDGs
- Outline the challenges and opportunities that exist in the impact economy
- Outline and define the role that stakeholders can play in building an ecosystem for women’s empowerment
Can I take this course?
The Investing in Inclusion Masterclass is available for everyone to take regardless of sector, country, age and level of position.
How much do I have to pay?
The Investing in Inclusion Masterclass is at a cost of US$685.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
Introduction to Investing in Inclusion is the first component of the 2-course series which precedes the Investing in Inclusion Masterclass. Although you are given the flexibility to take the course in any order, we highly recommend that you complete the short course followed by the in-depth masterclass. Complement your learning journey by sitting for the Investing in Inclusion Certificate Exam and get certified upon passing.
How long does the course take?
Investing in Inclusion Masterclass takes 4 hours to complete suited to a 2-day learning journey and you may choose to enrol at any time.
Can I participate in the Equity@Scale program?