For those seeking to dive deeper into the concepts of impact investing and gender lens investing, the Investing in Inclusion Masterclass will guide you through an overview of the key topics in the impact investing space with a gender lens – impact measurement, capital raise, building an enabling environment. Working professionals access premier content and excerpts from IIX Impact Institute’s full Executive Certificate Program, suited to a two-day learning journey.
- Study the fundamentals of Impact Investing and explore the role of the expanding market for gender lens investing
- Learn about measuring the impact of your organization, whether it is a CSR program, an impact enterprise, or a charity
- Explore tools for unlocking more capital for sustainable development and building an enabling environment
- Define impact investing and its role in achieving the SDGs
- Outline the challenges and opportunities that exist in the impact economy
- Outline and define the role that stakeholders can play in building an ecosystem for women’s empowerment
- Can I take this masterclass?
The Investing in Inclusion Masterclass is available for everyone to take regardless of sector, country, age and level of position.
- How much do I have to pay?
The masterclass costs US$685.
- Do I need to take the Investing in Inclusion courses in a specific order?
Introduction to Investing in Inclusion is the first component of the 2-course series which precedes the Investing in Inclusion Masterclass. Although you are given the flexibility to take the course in any order, we highly recommend that you complete the short course followed by the masterclass which will prepare you sufficiently for the certificate exam.
- How long does this course take?
The masterclass takes approximately 4 hours to complete, suited to a 2-day learning journey.
- What if I need more time to complete the course?
The masterclass will be run on-demand and has open enrolment – which means that there is no time limit placed on the course and you may access it at any time to provide you with ease of flexibility.