Your impact journey begins with an online short course that is entirely free for all participants. The Introduction to Investing in Inclusion acts as a primer for developing a gender transformative mindset with a dual-focus on social and environmental impact alongside financial returns. This course is also a prerequisite to participating in the Future 500 Network.
- Recognize the need and importance of investing in inclusion
- Explore the role of Gender Transformative Businesses in women’s empowerment and learn how to become one
- Learn about how to grow an enabling ecosystem and drive investment towards building an equal society
- Define what gender lens investing means and understand its trends
- Outline the gaps and opportunities that exist in the space
- Outline and define the role that stakeholders can play in building an ecosystem for women empowerment
Can I take this course?
The Introduction to Investing is available for everyone to take regardless of sector, country, age and level of position.
How much do I have to pay?
This course is entirely free for all participants.
Do I need to take the Investing in Inclusion courses in a specific order?
Introduction to Investing in Inclusion is the first component of the 2-course series which precedes the Investing in Inclusion Masterclass. Although you are given the flexibility to take the course in any order, we highly recommend that you complete the short course followed by in-depth masterclass. Complement your learning journey by sitting for the Investing in Inclusion Certificate Exam and get certified upon passing.
How long does this course take?
Introduction to Investing in Inclusion takes approximately 1.5 hours to complete.
What if I need more time to complete the course?
Once you have accessed the short course, you will have 1 month to complete it before course expiry, providing you with ample time to mange your learning schedule. You may choose to re-enrol if you are unable to complete the short course within the stipulated timing.
Can I participate in the Equity@Scale program?
Introduction to Investing in Inclusion is a prerequisite to participating in the Future 500 Network.