Your impact journey begins with the Introduction to Impact Investing with a Gender Lens short course which acts as a primer for developing a gender transformative mindset with a dual-focus on social and environmental impact alongside financial returns. This course is also a prerequisite to participating in the Future 500 Network.
- Recognize the need and importance of impact investing
- Explore the role of Gender Transformative Businesses in women’s empowerment and learn how to become one
- Learn about how to grow an enabling ecosystem and drive investment towards building an equal society
- Define what gender lens investing means and understand its trends
- Outline the gaps and opportunities that exist in the space
- Outline and define the role that stakeholders can play in building an ecosystem for women empowerment
- Can I take this course?
The Introduction to Impact Investing with a Gender Lens short course is available for everyone to take regardless of sector, country, age and level of position.
- How much do I have to pay?
This course costs US$249.
- Is there a prerequisite to this course?
There is no prerequisite to this course. However, we highly recommend that you complement your learning journey by registering for the Certificate Exam. Passing the exam earns you a Certificate from the IIX Impact Institute and recognition for your expertise in Gender Lens Impact Investing.
- How long does the course take?
This course takes approximately 3 to 5 hours to complete. You may choose to enrol in the short course at any time. However, once you begin accessing the course material, it will only be available to you for 1 month.
- What if I need more time to complete the course?
You may choose to re-enrol in the short course at any time. Otherwise, you may contact us at email@example.com if you face any challenges. We’re here to help!