Core Subject: Sustainable finance
Length: Approximately 2-3 hours
- – Self-guided course
- – Readings
- – Assessments
- – IIX Institute digital credential
Course Access Period: 90 days
Group rates available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
A scalable impact enterprise needs two critical ingredients for success: (1) an effective organization to create a positive social and/or environmental impact, and (2) growth capital to scale operations and magnify impact. Having closed over 75 deals and unlocking nearly US$300 million in investment capital and follow-on investments, this course shares the exclusive insights and key tips from IIX’s +12 years of experience with impact enterprises to ensure you are set up for success throughout your capital raise journey.
Part II dives deeper into the following:
- – Where to find the investors in impact investing and how to understand your investor
- – How enterprises should prepare to raise capital and communicate the social impact they create
- – The steps of the capital raise process, including those which are unique for impact enterprises
Who should enroll?
- – Entrepreneurs wanting to best navigate the impact investment space effectively and gain the know-how to scale their business
- – Early Career Investors as well as experienced financial professionals eager to learn about the capital raise process unique to impact investing
- – Corporate professionals, foundations & non-profits interested in gaining a foundational understanding of capital raise to effectively participate in the rapidly growing impact investing space.
Learn from the most recognized innovators in the space
Jumpstart your career in sustainability and discover new answers to old problems
Learn anytime, anywhere with unimitated access for 90 days
Earn a verified digital credential from the IIX Institute that can be used as evidence of knowledge acquired
Module 1: Key Steps in the Capital Raise Process
Module 2: Creating a Business Plan
Module 3: Building a Financial model
Module 4: Impact Assessments and Valuation
Module 5: Winning on Pitch Day
Professor Robert Kraybill
CIO and Managing Director, Impact Investment Exchange (IIX)
Prof. Robert Kraybill has over 20 years in the traditional capital markets as an advisor and investor, where he was the previous head of Asian private equity for Marathon Asset Management and ex-head of investment banking, Asia ex-Japan, for Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein. Kraybill began his career at Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse. Prof. Kraybill leads all of IIX’s portfolio management activities, notably the launch of IIX’s first Women’s Livelihood Bond™ and is leading the team developing the $150 million Women’s Livelihood Bond™ Series and the Women’s Catalyst Fund™. Prof. Kraybill has also lectured on M&A as an Adjunct Professor at the Singapore Management University (SMU). Prof. Kraybill received his B.A. magna cum laude from Princeton University and his J.D. summa cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania.
How can I make a payment?
Payments can be made online at IIX Institute using Stripe. If you would prefer to pay using other methods (e.g., bank transfer, PayPal, cheque) please contact email@example.com. All payments must be received in full prior to accessing the course.
I am unable to make the full payment. Can I pay by installments?
Should you have difficulties making the full payment upfront, please contact the program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.
How long can I access the course for?
You can access all course content for 90 days from the date of purchase. If you do not complete the course in that period, contact our team at email@example.com for extensions.
How do I get the IIX Institute digital credential for this online course?
Upon passing the final assessment (minimum score 70%), you will receive a digital credential from the IIX Institute.